MVP, or Minimum Viable Product, is used in product development to define the product’s roadmap. It should be applied in documentation as well. In this presentation, we’ll explore why in today’s Agile world, MVP is fast becoming an industry practice. We’ll focus on:
- Why MVP should be applied to documentation (even when it’s painful)
- Determining what that M (minimum) is? And what makes a document V (viable).
- How does it all work? What’s different than what we’ve been doing until now?
- Some tools (vendor neutral) for MVP
- And more…
Das lernen Sie
From this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How to work more efficiently
- Letting go of technical writing standards enough to meet/beat deadlines
- Tracking tomorrow’s improvements after MVP is achieved
- And still more...
Paula Stern is a senior tech writer from Israel. She is the CEO of WritePoint Ltd. and the lead instructor of WritePoint’s Technical Writing Course. Paula is also the Spokesperson for tekom Israel, a popular blogger and presenter.